Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
PgD in Psychotherapy and Counselling
Advance Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy
Certificate in CBT
Membership UKCP Registered Psychotherapist and Counsellor
Member of BACP and abide by their code of ethics
Enhanced CRB certificate for vulnerable client’s Private Healthcare Insurance
A recognised provider for: First Assist, Pru Health, Oakdale, Dovedale
My aim in counselling and psychotherapy is to help you uncover your inner self. Most approaches to therapy, centre on bringing unconscious aspects of your problem to awareness. I believe you have the answers within, but need guidance and support to reveal them. Together we may explore your childhood experiences, looking at your life in the present and enabling you to make valuable links between the two.
I offer CBT therapy for 6 -12 sessions depending on your issues at the time.
The Therapy I offer will be supportive, explorative, and sometimes challenging and difficult. It may take time. It is a collaborative way of working, so we will be attempting to tackle your issues together in an honest and transparent way.
You may have issues with any of the following, or simply want to change the way you feel.
• Terminal illness
• Relationship Conflict: in marriage, with friends, at work
• Panic Attacks, Stress, Phobias
• Addiction and Obsessive Compulsion
• Bereavement: Grief and Loss
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
• Lack of Confidence, Self-Esteem
• Illness and other Health Disorders
• Anger, Bullying, Jealousy
• Isolation, Lack of Meaning
• Loss of Sense of Self, Low Energy, Generalised Discomfort with Life
• Borderline Personality Disorder
• Eating disorders
• ADHD / ADD / ODD in adults